Dismiss this notice

Welcome to Virtual Evolution, please join our Discord Server for the best and fast support here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

To get your role ( Rank ) on our Discord server, just a few steps to do here! : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help CA HACK ?
CA HACK?Şaşkın

HELP Huh
you have to purchase VIP in order to use our hacks. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

We don't support public ( free ) cheats at the moment
Buy VIP or wait for events.
[Image: 8604ea00f2b444d91c4da674796fd593.gif]
Welcome to Virtual Evolution!

If you need support with hacks/forum you can :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(04-18-2018, 04:07 AM)Moly Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We don't support public ( free ) cheats at the moment
Buy VIP or wait for events.

I bought VIP hacks and CA Classic is "offline" when will it be running again because I just bought a month subscription...? thanks for responding inadvance
No ETA according to them via Discord server. However, all CA VIP will be extended
Discord: omgitsJay#0001
When the coder finish the updating process, we will release it, keep an eye on Hack status or for better & fast support, please join our discord server : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: 8604ea00f2b444d91c4da674796fd593.gif]
Welcome to Virtual Evolution!

If you need support with hacks/forum you can :

Hello:

Sorry for bothering you Molly and Admin, but I couldn't find any other way someone to help me. Whatever I click on your site I am getting an Error message (with possible explanations). I just joined your site/community, logged in properly, verified my acct. thru my email and thought all is OK. I even purchased 1 month VIP for CA ReLoaded via PayPal (have a screenshot below) but I don't know where to find a link for downloading a Loader, because as I said every click gives me an Error.

Please help me with your guidance/explanation.Thank you.

"acidhxz"

[Image: mlr2h.png]
Why don't you Kindly join our discord server and there will always be someone that can assist you with these type of issues. Remember that discord allows sharing of files so we can probably send you the file through Discord and all you would need to do afterwards is log on to the loader ^^ 
[Image: tumblr_p09zncZ0UQ1vutp8oo1_500.gif]
Smile 
(04-28-2018, 03:01 AM)NightBlue3 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why don't you Kindly join our discord server and there will always be someone that can assist you with these type of issues. Remember that discord allows sharing of files so we can probably send you the file through Discord and all you would need to do afterwards is log on to the loader ^^ 

Didn't know that is the way to go. Joined and send two messages, hope I'll get an answer. Thank you! Smile
[Image: mlr2h.png]